Human Resource Software
Our commitment as a total elearning solution company is demonstrated by the dazzling display of HR software we have developed for our customers. We keep abreast with the latest software learning technology to produce state-of-the-art eLearning software which is tailored to suit our customer’s very specific needs.
We specialize in automating the learning operations of the organization to reduce costing and enhance the learner management system. We are one of the leading learning management system (LMS) providers in India with features like full customization, secure, fast, robust, responsive, Scorm complaint etc.
Our Human resource software elearning solutions has not only helped to track the operations of the organizations but also keep a watch on their training needs. Our HR software solutions also specializes in recreating or restructuring the old software or content of the organization with latest recommendations so that the financial investment made by the organizations in the first place do not become futile.
Have a look at some of the eLearning software which we have developed for our customers. You can also view demos of the software by clicking on the demo link.
IAFPC – A placement portal
- Portal for Indian Air Force to provide corporate placements to retiring Officers
- The application automates the job performed by IAF’s Placement Cell
- Employees and Employers are screened and match-making managed by the Placement Cell
- Authenticity of the employee and credibility of the employer are managed in the workflow
- Portal offers access to a large basket of Banking and Finance e-learning courses
- Tips on Resume Writing and Handling Interviews are also available
Unilink – A one point dashboard for multiple HR applications
- An online application for Information and Performance Support for Sales teams of a large FMCG
- It collates data from 3-4 other system within the organization
- Has it’s own data captures and together offers it as a single-window information space for the Sales teams and Sales HR users
- Handles data, like, HRIS, Performance Appraisal & Development Action Plan, Sales Performance, Training, etc.
RNET – Needs analysis software
- Training needs assessment system
- Modeled around extensive, domain knowledge-based, pre-quizzes
- Output in the form of recommended learning paths
- LAdmin back-end for mapping learning needs across users, with filters like, function, location, designation, etc.
Knowledge Management System
- Multiple knowledge areas, with sublevels can be defined
- Knowledge can be captured at any level of the knowledge tree
- New knowledge can be added by any user in the system, as an author for that knowledge
- Anyone using/referring to a knowledge block can create an addendum, that can become published part of the knowledge after authors approval
- Inbuilt chat allows saving the exchange as knowledge block option
Project Management Systems
- Tool for managing ongoing projects
- Multiple projects, multiple role definitions
- Date wise tracking of activities across projec
- Effort versus budget tracking
- Project plan shifts, delays with reasons
- Graphical reports on time spends – project wise, resource wise
Skill and competency mapping and inventory
- System works on a skill map for various functions in the organization
- Skills inventory is also maintained for each member
- Skill gaps are presented to the users
- System proposes various training programs to cover the skills gaps and allows online nomination requests
- Users attendance & performance in training programs updates his skills inventory
Succession Planning System
- Maps competencies for various organizational functions and designations
- Competency matrix of all individuals is maintained
- Competencies of any individual can be updated any time
- Output on succession plan is generated in the form of sorted list of eligible individuals
- Gaps, if any, are highlighted for a succession decision to be taken
RLE Nomination and Feedback System
- Intranet based Leadership program nomination system
- Designed for top managers who will come as a team for program nomination
- System allows the participants to invite 360o Feedback from their colleagues
- Auto-mailers on nomination status, feedback requests, etc.
- Admin backend for maintenance of programs, participants, feedback questionnaire, etc.
- MIS on program participation, participant 360 o feedback, etc.
- A salesman coaching monitoring and improvement tool
- Internet based Performance Measurement system to effectiveness of training being provided to Distributors’ Sales teams
- Physical training delivery being carried out by an independent agency, with a over 4500 trainees and about 300 trainers
- System allows multiple levels of access for Hindustan Lever managers & Training agency users
- A manager coaching monitoring and improvement tool
- Online Performance Measurement system on the effectiveness of field & classroom training to company’s sales teams
- Multiple category of users, variable access based on rights and privileges – Business Managers, Administrators, Trainers, Sales Officers, Data-entry staff
- Flexible and exhaustive range of MIS reports to bring out various measurable parameters (Macro to micro drill-down)
- Built-in scheduling system (built around a set of business rules) for defining monthly field and classroom contact plans for the trainers and Sales Officers
Course viewer – A search engine on LMS
- Search enabled access to range of courses for Just-in-time learning
- Course launch engine offers the searched page in the course interface with course navigation enabled
- Searched text highlighting
- Backend to publish / un-publish courses offered through Course Viewer
LMS CD Version
- CD based multi-course delivery platform to cover the user population that is not on the Intranet
- Open-ended backend that allows courses to be viewed the same way as are available over the Intranet